Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Goals For The Year

As I stated when telling a bit about myself, I have set a goal to do more charity crochet this year.

I want to learn a new technique. Most likely that will be Tunisian. I’ve tried it a little and it is just never neat. I have a tendency to crochet loose and have to adjust my hook size with a pattern accordingly. Could this be why it just don’t seem to get this technique right?

I am currently working on an order for a baby blanket. I’ve never really sold my work in the past and I may try to do that a bit this year. Enough to feed my personal yarn needs/habit would be nice. LOL

This past year I designed a couple of things. The most popular among my family being a wallet. I couldn’t find a pattern to one I really liked. I made my own. I think I will try to design a couple of more things. I already adapt patterns as I think of a change I would like.

 And last but hopefully not least, is posting to this new blog during the year.

So, that’s my goals and I look forward to seeing how I progress with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews