Monday, May 16, 2011

Teal Shrug

I got this cute sundress while visiting our son in Panama City. With the addition of a sweater or something I felt it would be appropriate for work as well. I set out in search of what I that something to accessorize it with would be. I didn't want anything too big or too heavy or too hot.

I found the pattern for this shrug and I made it in teal. The dress is mostly purple with some white and gold and teal (that being the least prevalent in the dress). I wanted a color that would pop with the vivid dress color and I chose the teal.

Here's a picture of the shrug on a hanger. It just now occurred to me that it would be nice to see it with the dress as well. I'll try to get that pic soon and add it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to see it with the dress.

Phyllis said...

Picture added!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews