Friday, October 21, 2011

I finished the sweaters for Aunt Mary's grandchildren!

I've had an order in for these for a while now but, since they are Christmas gifts, other things got completed first.

Aunt Mary chose a pattern but, I really should have tested it before letting it be the one she chose from. Some things were not well written for me and some things I didn't like and some things just weren't working correctly since she wanted a solid color and this pattern was stripped.

I ended up modifying the pattern so much that I will not even list it here and it basically ended up being a new one. I should have written it down as I went along. I know this. I just am so lax in doing that. I don't keep good records of things I have made in case I need to go back and make another for someone else. I need to make that a goal of mine to get better.

Any way, here they are and I really hope she likes them.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews