Monday, January 23, 2012

Rain Hat

I bought a rain coat. It's a bit on the big side but that just means it will wrap up and cover me well even with a sweater on under it. It's animal print. And it was on sale! It is a bit on the dressy side as well so no hood with it. Therefore, I concluded I needed a hat to wear with it. I had a black one out of worsted weight yarn that looks rather nice but wasn't rainproof. So....yes, I made another. Out of nylon. Hoping this one will repel water. It should at least be better than the one I was using.

Not a good picture. I really need to get a head to showcase stuff like this and a dress form or something to showcase my other things. Looking for them now. That should translate into those that know me as looking for a bargain on them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews