Here's a jacket I made for myself and my son's girlfriend liked it so much she wanted one for Christmas (out of different colors).
Here's the link for the pattern from Caron.
Friday, January 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
I got this cute sundress while visiting our son in Panama City. With the addition of a sweater or something I felt it would be appropriate f...
-
My son is opening a store at a beach and is needing things to sell and he would rather have handmade items. He is working on some inventory ...
-
I've opened a business. All my future posts will be at that blog found here .
-
I was worried about completing my nephew's wedding gift since he had to move his wedding date up more than an month. I finished it. His ...
-
Gwendolyn's birthday was Saturday and she opened her gifts. She called and told me they were adorable! I myself am a bit disappointed....
-
Some random thoughts.... My youngest son's GF is starting to crochet. She wanted to learn something and I was right in the middle of C...
-
I found, and purchased a pattern (with the rights to sell the finished product) of a bag that was more what my son had in mind. I have to ad...
-
My 11 year old niece has started to blog. It should prove to be interesting reading. She already does videos to post on Facebook that I look...
-
I've been working on many things this last month or so. Some for gifts, some as orders and some for me. I've made cowls (which I thi...
-
I've been a bit busy in the crochet arena lately. Since I'm still deciding what yarn to make my sister's afghan, and the money t...
0 comments:
Post a Comment