Monday, May 16, 2011

Baby Gift

I like that the colors new mother's are picking out for their newborns are not just the traditional pastel ones. I was asked to make a baby gift for a friend to give at a shower she was attending this past weekend. She gave me the invitation so that I could get the colors from it.

The parents have chosen not to find out the sex of their child before it is born. Something that I don't come across often these days. They chose brown, a sun yellow (not pastel so much) and a green that could be called olive or sage.

My friend liked the idea of washcloths and bibs for the baby. The washcloths had to be made in cotton and I used the same for the bibs. The color of the photo once again isn't the best but I do liked how they turned out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews